Southfest will return to the streets and laneways of the Tuggeranong Town Centre on Saturday 16 November 2019 (10am-3pm) with a day of celebration, markets, food, activity and entertainment.
Registrations are now open for businesses, community organisations and groups, schools, sports clubs, service providers, performers and volunteers to join the big community party that in 2018 attracted over 14,000 people.
SouthFest is for the community by the community. The event is all about showcasing local business and talent, making community connections and bringing the whole community together for a day of celebration.
SouthFest relies on the collaboration with over 20 businesses and community organisations who Partner with SouthFest to provide the essential infrastructure and planning for the event; and up to 200 organisations and individuals who join in as stallholders, performers and volunteers.
SouthFest 2019 will feature something for everyone including:
· SouthFest Marketplace
· SouthFest Eat Street
· McIntyre Property Fun Park
· Needhams Local Business Showcase
· Icon Water Sustainability Showcase
· Community Connect Hub
· Active Living, Sport, Health and Wellbeing Precinct
· Preschool Play Zone
· Youth Hub
· Pop Culture and Table Top Gaming Expo
· Performance Spaces including: SouthFest Main Stage; School Showcase Stage; Pop up performance spaces/Busking sites.
Those interested in joining in are asked to seek more information and register through the SouthFest website www.southfest.com.au.